bright beats - april 2004
Firstly a HUGE thank you for taking the time to complete the Bright Bubs survey. We had 370 mums, dads and grandparents respond, with feedback ranging from:
"Fantastic to see an Australian-content music and movement program coming"
"Great for those who live in isolated areas and can’t easily access music classes"
"I find it hard to think of stimulating things to do with my toddler, so this will help"
"Will be wonderful for child and carer to spend some special time together"
"Website is very informative"
Congratulations to the following winners of the survey draw (names included where permission granted).
winners of $50 early learning centre gift voucher
1. mother with <18 m.o. and 3 y.o. from WALLAN, VIC
2. Hayley Anderson, mother with <2 y.o. from SHEIDOW PARK, SA
3. mother with < 2y.o. and <4 y.o. from BONDI, NSW
4. mother with 3 y.o. from BUFF POINT, NSW
winners of bright bubs music and movement dvd
1. mother with <18 m.o. from PETERSHAM, NSW
2. father with <18 m.o, < 2 y.o. & < 4 y.o. from WEST RYDE, NSW
3. mother with <18 m.o. from BEXLEY, NSW
4. grandparent of 3 from THURINGOWA, QLD
5. mother with 6 m.o. from JOONDANNA, WA
"Tell me, I forget…show me, I remember… involve me, I understand." - Carl Orff
bright bubs launch
It is with a little sadness I advise that the launch of our music and movement program will be postponed until early 2005.
I'm seven months pregnant and I hope as parents you understand my need to achieve more balance as I nurture the new life within and my 19 month old son.
I'm sorry if you’re disappointed by the delay. It will however be worth the wait! We plan to launch separate programs for bubs aged 0-12 months and 1-2 year olds in February 2005. Then the program for 2-3 year olds will follow later in the year.
In the mean time, please browse through tips for ideas on sharing enriching musical interactions with your child. A loving parent is the most powerful teacher.